Enjoy the feature-rich benefits of an enterprise-class XML content management system without the long and costly implementation process. Astoria hosts, maintains, and supports your content in a secure, reliable hosted environment.
Astoria On-Demand content management for dynamic product documentation offers completely pre-packaged and configured solutions built on Astoria's state-of-the-art content management platform and delivered in a hosted, web-based offering. Our deployment timeline is measured in weeks—not months—and the ROI is immediate and significant. All of this is driven by powerful features and workflow that solve the core business-critical challenges of managing and publishing product documentation.
Enjoy the feature-rich beneﬁts of an enterprise-class XML content management system without the long and costly implementation process. Astoria hosts, maintains, and supports your content in a secure, reliable hosted environment.
Astoria On-Demand gets you authoring in XML and DITA in no time
- Easy system set-up, conﬁgured workﬂow, and roles-based user access privileges
- Convenient application training for Astoria On-Demand system administration
- Start-up DITA templates for publishing to the DITA Open Toolkit
- Kick-start xml content conversion services from Astoria and its leading partners (initial document of 2,000 pages or less)
Safe, reliable, and hassle-free
- Absolute system reliability—turn it on and it works (98.5% SLA uptime)
- Seamless, transparent system maintenance, with regular back-ups, routine IT system maintenance, and system monitoring from the Astoria On-Demand data center
- Assured content security: your content is optimally secure with HTTPS support, secure ﬁrewalls, embedded session-based fail-over and load-balanced intrusion detection system. Astoria engages the most secure, state-of-the-art hosting environment for your valued content.
Author and publish documents in XML
quickly and accurately
- Setup individual XML content as elements—not whole documents
- Re-use content for improved efﬁciency and accuracy
- Manage content versions and roll-forward/roll-back
- Automate workﬂow and review/approval cycles, with reporting that includes a complete historical audit trail
- Publish customized documents to multiple formats—PDF, HTML, and more
Automate multi-language translation, for faster time-to-publish at a lower cost
Reap the benefits of the DITA standard
The Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) information standard "established by OASIS" supports documentation teams with a standards-based approach to content authoring. The many beneﬁts include greater efﬁciencies and ﬂexibility in the publishing process, and ease in content sharing across the organization.
Low-cost, flexible, robust enterprise solution from the leader in XML content management
Astoria Software is your single vendor with a best-in-class solution for authoring, managing, and publishing technical documents with predictable, low monthly costs. Adding new users is easy with a pay-per-user model.
Simple, quick start-up
A quick start-up process includes document conversion, an "out-of-the-box" DITA standards template coupled with training for fast and simple user adoption.
Astoria On-Demand System Components
Astoria’s XML content management repository with component content management features automated workflow for review and collaboration, audit trail reporting, document assembly, and the Astoria DITA Map Editor—a feature rich application for managing, creating, and using Topic Maps to quickly create a content authoring environment using the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) standard.
- Powerful, Proven XML Content Management Repository
- Multi-Channel Publishing
- DITA Standard Publishing with the DITA Open Toolkit (Oasis)
- Start-Up Professional Services & Training—included to get you up and running quickly and easily